La Dolce Via (“The Sweet Way”) is a family-owned and operated bakery/café in the Forest Park Southeast neighborhood of St. Louis city.
Since we opened to the public in 2002, we’ve become a landmark in the city, known for producing the highest quality food and the most decadent handmade desserts.
We make everything from scratch, right down to the vanilla syrup we put in our lattés. Please browse our website to get an idea of the type of cuisine we serve, however, it is important to note that our food menu depends heavily on the availability of ingredients, many of which we buy from local Missouri and Illinois farmers. The menus provided here are meant to give an overall impression of the style of our cuisine, even though specific menu items will vary.
- Tuesday thru Saturday: - 9-7
- Saturday: - 9-7
- Sunday: - 10-3
- Special New Year's Eve Dinner 12/31 - call for details.
About Our Café:
- Our baked goods (including fresh fruit scones and all brownies) are made fresh in-house
- We accept cash and personal checks
- Free Wi-Fi available with any purchase
- Full espresso bar featuring coffees by local roaster Chauvin Coffee
- Front and back patios for comfortable outdoor dining (seasonal only)
This little video highlights some of the special things about LDV. It’s the perfect thing to share with friends and family who don’t know what we’re all about. We pride ourselves on using fresh ingredients and creating an environment without pretense where people can eat, drink, and laugh together.
Click to see a map of the area and get directions from Mapquest.Subscribe here to the La Dolce Via Bakery newsletter.